Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: "RICHARD SOLOMON" <>, "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: "Steve Katz" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:02:25 -0700
Tennadyne T-12, probably.

The 4L SteppIR is a better (gain) antenna but I've already heard of five motor
failures and I suspect I'll be hearing of more over time.  T-12 has no moving
parts, no traps, no coils, nothing to fail unless elements break and I've never
seen that happen.

The F-12 model 5BA is a very good beam, I don't know if the "new" F-12 still
makes it.