Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 67, Issue 94
From: Richards <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:57:32 -0400
They were up front with me...  they told me I could order a Big Vertical,
but it would be October before they could ship me one.  No over-sell here.
Just the facts, ma'am.

I want one, but do not want to wait;  what would you guys put up
until then?  I suppose I could put a Hustler 5BVT on a DX-Engineering
or Penninger radial plate, and then supplant the SteppIR for the Hustler
when it arrives, and use the same radial field.

Any other ideas?          ======  K8JHR  =====