Re: [TowerTalk] hazer comments

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hazer comments
From: WB4UNA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:17:50 EDT
I have had and still do , Have Hazers on both of my towers and  am going to
install 2 more on 2 other towers. I have had some problems but  nothing that
would make me not use them. I have had them loaded to the max and  they worked
great. I have found that if you put a small antenna that does not  weight much
the Hazer will get stuck in a location or two but a pull on a guy  wire and it
comes down ok.
   I have the guys mounted on the bottom of the Hazer  . I have a fiend that
has one and we mounted a sent of guys below the Hazer with  3 sections of
cable that goes down below and has 3 more guys attached  to a  frame that goes
around the tower and when you crank the hazer up the lower guys  follow the
hazer
up . The tower is at 75' and has no problems at  all....

just my 2 cents worth.......

Carlus M. Randy Chavis
WB4UNA since 1970
432 tru 160