Re: [TowerTalk] {SPAM} Re: hazer comments

To: "Dan Hearn" <>, "Dennis Petrich" <>, <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] {SPAM} Re: hazer comments
From: "WA3GIN" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:43:31 -0400
Don't do it unless the tower is designed for guying...some are! The TRI-EX
CT-100 is a crank-up designed to be guyed. Each tower section carries the
weight of those above it. Not a problem for the 1/4" steel cables. The dead
weight antenna spec is 600lbs and the wind load spec is 40sq ft fully
extended.  Over 25yr old, never had a problem...I check the cables at least
twice a month if not weekly.

Good Luck,