Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers
From: HR Myler <>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 22:24:01 -0500
On Aug 1, 2008, at Friday|August 1, 2008|10:36 AM,

> Has anyone had any problems when ordering a tower from Tashjian
> Towers (or
> is it just me)? Status updates, major delays, unreturned phone
> calls, etc,
> again, is it just me?
>                                                             Just
> wondering
> if it's only me?
> Thanks..  73'  Tom  N3ZC

No, not at all. What you have described is apparently their normal
modus operandi given my experience. They do build a good tower though.
I think they just do the company on the side, when not busy with day
jobs. Keep at it, we finally received our order about 12 months late
if memory serves.