Re: [TowerTalk] Beam problems A3S

To: "David Calder" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beam problems A3S
From: "Artmouton" <>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:58:51 -0500
Yes it has the 40 meter addition.
I went up and checked to be sure that the traps were in the right place on
each element and pointed in the right direction (arrow in).
I then confirmed that the traps for the director, reflector and Driven
element are correct for each one.
I moved the DE in closer and got the SWR point on 20 to 14.100 but then 40
meters went crazy again.
15 is still gone.
10 is ok

I think I need a different beam