[TowerTalk] Need antenna modeling done

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need antenna modeling done
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:19:25 -0400
Hello again group, first thanks to all that helped me out with my yagi spacing
issue, got that all figured out, now I am thinking my 2m yagi which I built
sometime ago could stand some updates in the line of optimization. While I
would love to learn how this is done, time does not permit me to do it now, so
I am hoping someone out there that knows how could run some numbers for me. I
have the following information, 1- Element lengths and Dia. 2- Spacing of each
element from the previous one as well from the back end of the boom . 3- Boom
length and dia. Method of how each element is connected to the boom. If there
is a kind soul out there willing to do some number crunching for me and tell me
what I should expect the way it sits now, and what if any optimization could be
done would be very much appreciated...

Just please let me know which of or any other information you may require and I
will provided that info...

Here's hoping...

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES