[TowerTalk] Tasjian Towers

To: "towerTalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tasjian Towers
From: "Bernard" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 22:04:35 -0500
Thomas: last Fall, I was in the market for a new tower and tried to contact
Tashjian for some additional information on one of their telescoping towers.  I
emailed them a couple of times and even sent snail mail.  Never did get a
response from them.  I posted this result on this reflector and several came to
Tashjian's defense.  All I can say is that Tashjian NEVER did respond to the
emails or snail mail.  Go Figure!

I also contacted U. S. Towers and they were very responsive, but I did reach a
point that their engineer stopped returning my email.  All things considered I
did select one of their towers and I am in the process of installing a
motorized MA-850.  Unfortunately, their installation information is very
marginal, perhaps unacceptable, at best.  For $10,000, I expect more than a
couple of one page drawings.

I just don't subscribe to the notion that the tower companies don't supply
information because of potential litigation.  Why?  I strongly suspect that
they could be sued for not providing accurate assembly/ instruction
information!!!!  Of course, that is only my opinion.

Best of luck to you.

            Bernard, WA4OEJ

E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (
Database version: 5.10400e