[TowerTalk] FOR SALE

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FOR SALE
From: "Gregg Seidl" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:07:23 -0500
I have some tower hardware that I don't need. 2, GA25GD these are new,never
used guy brackets for Rohn 25.Not a knock off of Rohn stuff.I also have 2
Rohn 25 brackets made by American Tower.Never used.I want $80 each for the
Rohn and $70 for the American.Plus shipping.Also have a never used IIX RM-16
swinging gate.$250 plus shipping.I will combine shipping.Can send some pix.
Gregg K9KL     Still looking for a NIB 6M-7JHV