[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Long Barrel Connectors

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long Barrel Connectors
From: "David Thompson" <>
Reply-to: David Thompson <>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 21:47:00 -0400
List-post: <">>
The correct term for these are bulkhead connectors.  There are N type and
regular coax types.  They come in 2" (UG-363), 4", and 6".

The coax types are sold by Radio works ( and Allen Bond
WB4GNT of MGS.  As I recall WB4GNT only sells them at hamfests.

I have seen N types in the 4" version but not sure who sells them.

MFJ and Radio Works both sell bulkhead plates to bring coax, long wire, and
ground wires through the window into the shack (all coax types tho).

Dave K4JRB


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>