Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?

To: "Randy" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?
From: "W5CPT" <>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 10:09:20 -0500
I used two 4 Pin Trailer connectors - back to back.  That is one has the female
on the rotor and the other has the male on the rotor with the matching pieces
on the cable.  They are designed to be used outdoors and are waterproof.  They
can be had at any place that handles auto parts.  They do make an 8 pin but to
my knowledge they are not available locally.

Clint - W5CPT