Re: [TowerTalk] Replacement Elements for Force 12

To: "Alan Scher" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Replacement Elements for Force 12
From: "Tom Haavisto" <>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 00:17:36 -0400
The new owner of Force 12 is Mark Hooper.  Drop him an email as

I had a chance to speak with Mark, and he will be introducing his new
web site in a week or two.

Far from being a lost cause, I think this bodes well for the company
and Amateur Radio.  Nice to see someone is willing to invest money in
this hobby by purchasing an existing business, and trying to make a go
of it.

Tom - VE3CX