Re: [TowerTalk] Waterproofing Yaesu control connection

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Waterproofing Yaesu control connection
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:11:14 -0700
I have used Vasoline here for a long time.  I put it on contacts on beams,
rotor cables, and after years, you can wipe it off and the metal under it is
as good as new.  I even had a beam attached next to my chimney, and the
Vasoline was black as coal with soot.  I wiped it off and it was clean

Learned this from an old telephone service man.  That is what they used on
their stuff.  73