[TowerTalk] Rohn BX Manual Available

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn BX Manual Available
From: "Brad Pioveson W9FX" <w9fx@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:13:42 -0500
During a recent excursion into the depths of a file drawer, I discovered
that I still have my original, Rohn, BX-series assembly and parts manual.
The document accompanied my HDBX-48 tower, which is long gone.  At any rate,
the manual - actually, a stapled together sheaf of about 10 pages - is very
well used, nowhere near as crisp and clean as it used to be, but, it's
easily readable and available to anyone with an interest in same for the
cost of a couple of stamps.

Anybody want it before it goes into the dumpster?

73, Brad, W9FX