Re: [TowerTalk] heights

To: Dennis <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] heights
From: richard allen <>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:19:56 -0500
No problems other than not having enough time to use it.  But, of
course, that's a matter of getting my priorities set properly.

Owen, K3CB, has had several total failures with his Heights crankups
but, other than a few complaints about rattling noises, the foldovers
seem to all be doing fine.

There are a bunch of comments (mostly good) on

Note the dates of the various events on my website.  Don't plan on
installing it a week after it's ordered.  Drake Dimitri, owner of
Heights, said if you want it quick, get something else.  With mine,
he met all his promised dates.

(08/12/2008 11:10)