Re: [TowerTalk] town ordanence

To: Richards <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] town ordanence
From: "Kelly Johnson" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:02:49 -0700
You could do what KY6LA did.  He designed circuitry to automatically
lower his tubular crankup when the windspeed is above a certain
threshold.  I believe it was a requirement for his building permit
since he decided to put a MonstIR on top of a UST tubular tower that
can't handle that much at higher windspeeds!