Re: [TowerTalk] Connection Tower to ground rods

To: Artmouton <k5fnq@cox.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Connection Tower to ground rods
From: Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:52:31 -0400
I imagine that acetone or paint stripper should get the paint off without
destroying the galvanised surface. Just let the paint stripper sit there and
do it's stuff. Brake fluid should do the same thing given time. I would not
use abrasive techniques as it will damage the plating

I would use thick copper wire. Coax shield cannot carry the current.
Connect the wire to the rods using the Cadweld system

http://www.erico.com/products/GNkits.asp

google cadweld

73 de Mark N1UK