Re: [TowerTalk] Connection Tower to ground rods

To:, Artmouton <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Connection Tower to ground rods
From: Tom WA9WSJ <>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Art,

I'll add my idea to the other good ideas listed, sometimes it's good to have
options, they might inspire better methods!

Please check the link below, go about 3/4 down the page.

Although I have a Rohn 25G tower, the stainless steel U-bolt method will
certainly work with the right size clamps for any round leg tower. Instead of a
copper backing bar, as I used, you could use aluminum or steel etc. Just need
something so the flat clamp that comes with the u-bolt doesn't bend when you
tighten it down, you'll get the idea when you see the pic.