Re: [TowerTalk] Heights Towers Aluminum??

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heights Towers Aluminum??
From: "Mark - AA6DX" <AA6DX@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:46:25 -0700
I was visiting my old buddies, Harbor Frieight, a couple weeks ago ... they
had on special an aluminum welding rod that advertised you only needed a
propane torch to make a super aluminum connection ... like, beams, towers,
hardware?  I suppose this was what is meant by "buttering".  I did not buy,
don't need any just this moment, but wonder if anyone else has tried this
product ..
Could certainly be handy if it does an anywhere near good job...Mark