[TowerTalk] For Sale: Ceramic Strain/Guy Wire Insulators -- size 502

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: Ceramic Strain/Guy Wire Insulators -- size 502
From: "Scott Dickson, W5WZ" <W5WZ@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:32:30 -0500
As my tower project evolves, I have decided to guy using Phillystran.  Thus,
I have size 502 guy wire insulators for sale.

Ceramic Strain Insulators -- size 502 is required for 1/4"EHS, or when using
guy grips with either 1/4" or 3/16" wire size, and measures 3-1/2" long,
2-1/2" in diameter.

I have over 100 on hand.  They are compression style; if the insulator fails
the guy wires are still interconnected.  They are dark brown in color.

Texas Towers wants $6 each new.  I will take $3 each, plus shipping from
71225.

--Scott, W5WZ