[TowerTalk] Rohn Tower hardware for sale

To: <>, <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Tower hardware for sale
From: "Al Waller" <>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:57:00 -0400
Rohn 25 7 GA25GD Guy brackets $50 each plus shipping

Rohn 25 1 set of hinges for hinged base $25 plus shipping

Rohn 25/45  GAR-30 Anchor rods  I have 5 total  $20 each, or all 5 for $75,
plus shipping

Rohn 25/45  EP253-3  I have 6 total $20each, or all for $100 plus shipping

Rohn 25 BPH-25G  Hinged base plate $100 plus shipping

Rohn 25  3 Flat top plates $25 each plus shipping

Rohn 25 10' section bent slightly at bottom but is fine to put in concrete
for the base section $25 plus shipping.

Rohn 45 3 GB-45 Guy Brackets $75 ea plus shipping

Rohn 45 2 GB-45D Guy Brackets with torque arms $100 each plus shipping

Rohn 45  BPC-45G  Concrete Base Plate    $100 plus shipping

Rohn 45  12" House Bracket  $50 plus shipping

Rohn 55 1 GA55GD Guy bracket with torque arms $100 plus shipping

This stuff is heavy but I will ship it if you pay for it. I would rather you
pick it up or I will meet you at a reasonable distance if you buy my
gasoline. I am located in southern Delaware 120 m SE of Washington DC and
125m S of Philadelphia.

I can post pictures on my web site if you need to see them.

73, Al K3TKJ