Re: [TowerTalk] Digging the Hole

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Digging the Hole
From: Randy <randy@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:22:46 -0400
Some of the "Track Hoes" I've seen have only a small blade on the front,
rather than a bucket like
a traditional backhoe, which could be a problem if soil needed to be
moved away from the
excavation, especially if it interfered with moving the machine to a
different position to dig from.

73,
Randy
KZ4RV