[TowerTalk] Bracketed Rohn 25G Concrete Base Size

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bracketed Rohn 25G Concrete Base Size
From: Jeff Stevens <jeff@mossycup.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:42:20 -0700
Does anyone have a copy of drawing C850506?  It provides the concrete
base dimensions for Rohn 25 bracketed installations.  It's nowhere to be
found in the most recent catalog nor is there anything else that is
specific to concrete bases for bracketed installations.

My plan is to go with the foundation required by an equivalent guyed
tower (actually I'm going with one size larger for a number of reasons).
This base, I believe, is a bit larger than what the drawing in question
requires, however I need still need a copy of it to verify.
Alternatively, maybe I overlooked something in the current catalog.

For reference, the total height will be 28', bracket will be at 16' and
the mast will hold beams for 6m, 2m, and 70cm.

If anyone can send me a copy of C850506 it would be very appreciated!

-Jeff
W7WWA