[TowerTalk] Thanks re: tower grounding

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks re: tower grounding
From: Tearlach Sinclair <dragonsong@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all of you that responded both in digest and off-list to my questions
about using the rebar cage as part of the grounding for my soon-to-be tower.
You lot gave me so much information and links to so much more that I'll be
studying it all from now until the cement is poured next spring.  One of the
main things I got from you all is that I'll be starting to set up the rest of
the grounding now and hooking it all up as the tower is raised into the sky.
I think my XYL will be pleased to get my antennas off of the house and out of
the yard and placed on the tower.

73,
Tearlach de w8sco