Re: [TowerTalk] 7/8" hardline, Best way to ship?

To: aa6eg@k6bj.org
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 7/8" hardline, Best way to ship?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:41:10 -0400
I would be asking the question of any of the various
shipping and packing companies near  your QTH.  There
must be some that do that sort of thing nearby.

Take a picture, and either stop in or email the photo and
get a quotation and advice from the packing experts who
will be responsible for it.  If it is worth it, get insurance on it.
Or hire a shipper that will guaranty safe passage.

Then I would pick the cheapest one that sounds like it
can do it right -- maximizing safety at least cost.