Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted! Sixpak Antenna Switch

To: Alfredo Vélez WP3C <wp3c@usa.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted! Sixpak Antenna Switch
From: "ZS4RY" <zr4rv@xsinet.co.za>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:22:19 +0200
Alfredo, not the the best antenna switch around. Plagued by sticky relays
which does not switch. Mine gave problems within the first week and ever
since. Just glad I mounted mine in a room next to my radio room because its
a pain walking around to the next room to hit the box so that the relays
switch. I have tried all the cleaning and bending remedies offered by Array
Solutions to no success.
Replaced mine with the one from Microham, far better product, never had any
problems with the product.

My humble opinion.........

Ronnie
de ZS4RY