Re: [TowerTalk] My Digging "the Hole" story

To: John Hudson <jd_hudson@comcast.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My Digging "the Hole" story
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:47:38 -0500 (CDT)
John:

     I did exactly the same things you did - started my tower hole with a
rented gasoline powered post hole digger and ended hiring a guy who happened to
be a grave digger.  I gave up digging after three days - to much work for me
and my shovel and I was running out of space in my small back yard to hide the
spoils from the hole.  (Ten cuyd of dirt actually expands to 20 above ground.)

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F