Re: [TowerTalk] Building a Contesting/DXing station with deedrestriction

To: <w4mja@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Building a Contesting/DXing station with deedrestrictions
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:53:43 -0700
My how times have changed.  A wire antenna farm in a deed restricted half
acre of land would have been classified as a mediocre contest station at
best--even with 90' tree supports.  What class are the 100/200' multi-tower
multi-yagi contest stations--super, duper, etc. universe class?

But having a "mediocre contest station" doesn't preclude enjoying
contesting!

k7puc