Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Stripper Cost savings-Response by DAVIS RF Co.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Rhodes" <k0xu@longlines.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Stripper Cost savings-Response by DAVIS RF Co.
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:54:17 -0400
Jim, ur welcome, and quite candidly, all that we have to sell is not on the web
site, yet.  We're working on it, and it will be a while.

Tnx, Steve  K1PEK
 DAVIS RF Co.,   Div. of Orion Wire Co.
Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen
Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design
tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com