[TowerTalk] For Sale: 80' Rohn 45G complete ready-to-erect package

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: 80' Rohn 45G complete ready-to-erect package
From: Jerry K <w5kp@hughes.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:21:03 -0500
I have taken down and packaged for transport my 80' Rohn 45G with
Phillystran guys and 23' galvanized chrome moly mast w/dual thrust
bearings and all hardware. Seven years old, in outstanding condition.
Details and many photos on Flickr at W5KP Tower
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/picker77/sets/>. Price is $2000 firm,
which I think is about half the replacement cost at current prices.
Located near Oklahoma City. Delivery to your door may be available
depending on distance. Please contact me off list for further details.
Thanks,
Jerry W5KP