Re: [TowerTalk] Chushcraft striks again #$%^@^%^

To: "Wayne Kline" <w3ea@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chushcraft striks again #$%^@^%^
From: "Chet Moore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:17:57 -0400
Hi Wayne,

I haven't had many problems with Cushcraft.  I bought  my cushcraft xm-240
used and knew it had a blown inductor in the reflector.
I called them told them I had purchased it used and the part I needed.  I
had it in hand 3 days later.   Today was Columbus Day. Some banks here are
open, some are not,  Virginia beach public works worked today,  Chesapeake
did not.

Give em a try tomorrow, its possible they were closed for Columbus day.

73

Chet  N4FX

p.s.

You are gonna love that XM-240,  I too used the K7LXC dimensions