Re: [TowerTalk] need to know how to install rotator on tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] need to know how to install rotator on tower
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:56:17 +0000
Well, the usual process is to put the plate in the tower then bolt the rotor
down to it.  somewhere along the way you hook up the control cable.  Then
you drop the mast in it and away you go.  Give some more specifics, like
tower brand/model, type of plate, type of tower top section, mast, and oh
yeah, the brand/model of the rotor, and maybe we can give you more specific
answers.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net