[TowerTalk] In my search for Tower installations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] In my search for Tower installations
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:31:47 -0500
In my search for tower/antenna installation projects (with your help) I have
come across many along with the videos I am studying
about various installations. The larger ones all have one thing in common, no
one man is involved, but many men of various
backgrounds.

But this one I had to share with the group.
Amazing project to me and a worthy future goal.

330 foot tower with
full-size 3 element for 160 meters
and 5 element for 80 meters

http://www.radioarkala.com/nbspStation/tabid/189/Default.aspx

   73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/
Old Calls WB5ZQU, WY5L/KH3, KE5CTY, N5IET