Re: [TowerTalk] Tower is up. I am now QRT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower is up. I am now QRT
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:49:11 +0000
a Dictatorship, albeit a Benevolent Dictatorship. However, when one gores the
"Owners" Ox, then he/she becomes less benevolent.
There is no such thing as Free Speech as conceived by the First Amendment
on any reflector.
A fact of life we all must live with.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

> From: mryan001@tampabay.rr.com> To: jruing@ameritech.net;
> balmemo@sympatico.ca> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:57:52 -0400> CC:
> towertalk@contesting.com> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower is up. I am now QRT>
> > A quick update on the dc to ac inverter noise that I mentioned early in
> the> week. I have spoken with FAIR-RITE the company that makes torroids. They
> are> sending me some product to help with the noise from the AIMS power
> inverter> down the street. It sounds like from what I am hearing from the
> ARRL and> the FCC that this is a growing issue. Finally, a blog used by the
> solar/wind> guys who exchange ideas as we do on Tower Talk etc, have offered
> a few> thoughts. HOWEVER, MY POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM wondermagnet.com
> and> otherpower.com. It appears that those guys don't want bad news about
> their> investment(s) in power inverters posted for everyone to see and read.
> You> gotta love the internet and freedom of speech, right? -Mike> > >
> -----Original Message-----> From: towert
 alk-bounces@contesting.com> [mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Richards> Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:26 PM> To: Bert Almemo>
Cc: towertalk@contesting.com; 'Michael Ryan'> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower is
up. I am now QRT> > BUT COME BACK AND TELL US WHAT WORKS.....> >
================= Richards - K8JHR =================> > Bert Almemo wrote:> >
Try the RFI reflector at rfi@contesting.com where the experts are. Good> >