[TowerTalk] Fw: GENPOLE PULLEY

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "randy ka4zbx" <videorov@verizon.net>, <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: GENPOLE PULLEY
From: "Chet Moore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:01:31 -0400
I had some heavy wall aluminum here so all I needed was the pulley to attach
it to it and the clamps to clamp it to my tower.
I sent pix of my tower AB-105 and my gin pole with measurement and Randy
KA4ZBX made me the top pulley that
looks  almost identical to what I see on the IIX website. and I also
purchased the snatch block  pulley that fastens to the bottom
of the tower. I think the turn around was less than a week and I know for
sure he had to custom make the bottom
snatch block pulley. Prices were extremely reasonable.

wanna be popular and make lots of new friends????   Like having a truck,
having a gin pole will make you a lot of
new friends.

Press on regardless

73

Chet N4FX