Re: [TowerTalk] New Cables for a Crank Up

To: "Dan Hearn" <n5ar@air-pipe.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Cables for a Crank Up
From: "Dennis Vernacchia" <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:41:06 -0700
Does anyone have a specific procedure for replacing cables on a
TRI-EX ( now called Tashijian Tower ) LM-470D tower, for when
the tower is vertical with antennas installed.

I have the procedure for situation when tower is horizontal on the ground
 with no antennas or mast installed.(not useful )

I don't know that Dan's N5AR US Tower  TX472 procedure ( referenced below )

will work as that is a different manufacturer and is strung a bit
differently.

If anyone has replaced the 2 cable anchor brackets on 2 sections while tower
is
on ground ( horizontal ), are there any caveats to watch out for in the
replacement
procedure.

73, Dennis N6KI
San Diego