Re: [TowerTalk] Guying a self-supporter

To: <>,<>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guying a self-supporter
From: <>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:47:31 -0600
It's Delhi, and it's because they use the same product in both their guyed and
applications. It simplifies production, I'd say.

Since the Delhi towers were designed to be part of a guyed installation, and
since the sections could
support a large number of sections above them (I think Delhi catalogs reference
heights to 180 feet),
adding guys to otherwise self-supporting Delhi towers should not be an issue.

I do not believe that constitutes a blanket statement that ALL self-supporting
towers can accept guys,

73 kelly