Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45G Self Supporting

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45G Self Supporting
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:07:31 EST
Go to the Radian/Rohn site at:
Click "Online Catalog"
Click "25G"  Gives the following info on 25 thru 65 towers:
Click "Foundation Details".  Gives foundation dimensions for self supporting
25, 45, 55, 65 towers.
Click "Allowable Antenna Areas"  Gives info on what you can put on 25 thru 65
tower  at 70, 80 & 90 mph wind speed
with and without some ice.
Dwayne, KG4ADM

You can find an online Rohn catalog from 2004 here:

You can also find info on your counties wind speed ratings here:

My quick look through the catalog does not show any specifications for
unguyed, unbracketed 45G, but I may have missed it.

Good luck with your installation, and be safe!

73 de Al, KE1FO

Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at