Re: [TowerTalk] Running Coax in the plane of a VHF antenna

To: "'Paul Baldock'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Running Coax in the plane of a VHF antenna
From: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:44:26 -0600

    Running the coax out the middle is not that big of a deal.  You don't
need the ferrites, just do it at the right place.  Many of us have used
metal cross-booms for years, you just need to do it right.  The definitive
article was written by antenna guru Kent Britain, WA5VJB.  You can read the
article here:

Joe kk0sd