[TowerTalk] Rohn Guy Bracket

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Guy Bracket
From: "John Hudson" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 23:09:05 -0600
I have two (2) sets of used 25G guy brackets I have bought preparing to
raise a 60? 25G and one (1) set has the links to secure the guy cable to and
the other set does not. I have the bolts and spacers to both.

One set is Model RGB 25D and the other I can?t tell since I sanded and
painted with galvanized spray paint

The links I have on the RGB 25D are CROSBY ½? either #26C or 2GC  (hard to
tell) but the size I have has a 6500# working load according to the CROSBY

My question is are CROSBY what comes with this guy bracket ? I can get
CROSBY locally from a couple of places

Just curious