[TowerTalk] Tower stuff for sale - only the Klein grips are left...

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower stuff for sale - only the Klein grips are left...
From: Jerry K <w5kp@hughes.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:25:24 -0600
Gentlemen:
Thanks for all the rapid responses. The Tension Gauge and the masts
steps are sold. The only item remaining is the set of Klein grips. I'm
surprised, at the price I thought these would go first:

Set of three Klein "Haven" #1604-20L wire grips. Fit 1/8" to 1/2" guy
wire. Like new, used once when I put up my 45G tower in 2003. Load
capacity 5000 lb max, weight about 3 lb each. These sell for around
$60-$80 each depending on where you buy them. $125 for the set of three
shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48. Photo here.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/picker77/3004155404/>

PayPal, money order, whatever... Contact me via email off list. Thanks
for the bandwidth.
73 Jerry W5KP