Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA550

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA550
From: Alan NV8A <>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 07:30:40 -0500
I don't know the diameter of the base section of that tower, but I would
suggest that you separate the copper ground wire from the galvanized
mast by a stainless-steel shim cut from a hose clamp. then clamp the
whole thing with another stainless-steel hose clamp -- or two
daisy-chained together if necessary.

Polyphaser makes coax grounding kits: four different ones, the choice
depending on the metals at each end. I have found DX Engineering to be a
very prompt supplier of Polyphaser products.{2FF844DC-98FB-4AD3-B011-4CD3323C219D}&SecID=94&DeptID=19

Alan NV8A