[TowerTalk] TX-472 Pix

Subject: [TowerTalk] TX-472 Pix
From: Dan Bookwalter <>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 06:10:51 -0800 (PST)
By chance does anyone have a picture of a TX-472 or similar with something
similar to a PRO-57B on top , i need a pic from a couple hundred feet away to
show to my landlord to give him a better understanding of what i need to do to
put mine up at my place. I have about 90% approval and just need to make sure
we both are on the same page regarding the tower and antenna , one with the
tower retracted all the way would be helpful too....

p.s. my email is