Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Connector Connundrum...

To: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Connector Connundrum...
From: "Joe Brown" <joe.brown@gordmans.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 01:10:57 -0600
You don't need to do anything to the goo that is sticking to the braid,
if you are trying to solder to it. The braid solders great with the goo
on it. Getting it off of your hands, and getting all the small pieces of
sticky braid off of your self, clothes, bench, etc. is another matter.

73, Joe W0DB