To: Craig Clark <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 71, Issue 28
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:19:59 -0500
Golly Craig, I read your message twice, and I still am not sure
what advice you offer.    How does this post help me understand
how to put a connector on my LMR 400 DB coax line?

I am all for reading the manual.   Can you point me to one that
you like that can advise me on putting a PL-259 on this type
cable  (including the Times Microwave brand connector) ?

You say "point out some of the limitations" but I did not get
what limitations you are referring to.   Could you be more
specific?

Thanks - I ask because the connectors should arrive by mail
and I wanna get the cable down and connected before it snows
any MORE.   (Light dusting this AM...)