Re: [TowerTalk] wrapping a big grip on phillystran

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] wrapping a big grip on phillystran
From: <>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:55:42 -0500 (EST)
Hi Jerry,

I've been using about 20 Parafil guys, including their bullet-style guy
terminations, on my AB-105 towers since I acquired them in the UK over 30 years
ago. They have been completely trouble free.

I use PLP big grip terminations on Phillystran and fiberglas guys.  Phillystran
was specially designed for use with big grips, and I definitely do not
recommend using PLP big grips with Parafil guys.