Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi feedline choices...

To: PAUL924@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi feedline choices...
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:00:17 -0600
I suppose it depends on your operating technique and needs. If you want
to chase DX one band at a time I would go with the switch. Should you
want to contest you might consider seperate feed lines so you could run
SO2R or maybe do a Multi 2 operation which has become popular. That type
of operation might be tough if you had only one feed going to the tower.

Phil
N9LAH