[TowerTalk] TIC Ring 1032 Manual & Parts

Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC Ring 1032 Manual & Parts
From: Andre Van Wyk <>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:35:42 -0600
I hoping someone out there might be able to help.

I bought a Rohn 55G tower and it came with a TIC Ring Model 1032 from an
estate. After some consideration I decided to install this at my QTH.

This is the original 1032 and date of manufacture seem to be 1988. It
seems the complete ring etc is plated, as it does not appear to be hot
dip galv.

I am looking for the Manual as I need to identify the missing parts.
Since I never had one of these up, it makes things even harder.

I was in contact with Carl, and he is having a hard time locating the
manual for this old model. The rotor is in great shape and it seems it
was  stored indoors for many years where I found it.

 From what I can tell, I am missing 2 of the pieces with the rollers on

I am looking for a copy of the manual and would also like to hear from
someone out there with spare parts for this rotor.  Any help would be

Best 73,
Andre KR5DX