Re: [TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
From: Pat Barthelow <>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:48:32 -0800

If you do a boolean Google search using CFL     +RFI  you will get a wealth of
about the bulbs and RFI issues and discussions..

Also Wikipedia has substantial info on the many variants of the bulbs:

All the best,   Pat Barthelow
Jamesburg Moon Bounce Team

"Eureka!" (I found it!) but...

funny...""   --Isaac Asimov