[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] irrigation tubing

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] irrigation tubing
From: "Rudy Severns" <>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:21:33 -0800
List-post: <">>
If you use the 4" irrigation tubing there is an option on the wall 
thickness.  They sell what is called "torque tube" for use on the moving 
irrigation equipment.  In the 4" size the wall thickness is increased to 
0.070" and the alloy is harder.

This is what I used for my 80' top-loaded 160m array.  It is heavier to 
raise but is really nice and stiff.

73, Rudy N6LF 


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>